Siniša Babić - Attorney-at-law
Year of birth: 1982
- 2007 – graduated from the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law;
- 2008 – being awarded with the Certificate TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills);
- 2009 – passed the Bar Exam;
- 2013 – earned the postgraduate diploma at the Department for Commercial Law- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economy with the thesis on the subject of „The liability of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board“.
- 2018 - Certificate in Public Procurement
- 2007 - legal trainee at Krajinovic Law Firm;
- 2011 – lawyer at Krajinovic and Jurcic LLC Law Firm.;
- 2013 – associate at Krajinovic and Partners LLC Law Firm;
- 2016 – founder of Babic Law office;
- 2018 – partner and founder of Law firm Babić, Brborović & partneri j.t.d.
- 2014 - «The Board of Directors' liability for the damage caused to the trading company» published in the journal Croatian Law Review No. 1/2014 (Hrvatska Pravna Revija);
- 2014 - «The Board of Directors' liability for the damage inflicted on the company's creditors» published in the journal Accounting, Auditing and Finance No. 10/2014 (Računovodstvo, Revizija i Financije);
- 2015 - «Legal stance and liability of the Supervisory Board's members» published in the journal Law and Taxes (Pravo i porezi) No. 7-8/2015;
- 2018 - «Termination of contract» published in the journal Law and Taxes (Pravo i porezi) No. 2/2018.
Areas of law:
- status changes of companies (mergers and acquisitions);
- representing in complex transactions;
- representing in complex projects;
- representing in litigation and arbitration proceedings;
- public procurement;
- contract law;
- bankruptcy law;
- employment law;
- land property law.
- 2007- member of the Croatian Bar Association;
- 2007– 2009 – disciplinary judge at the Croatian Bar Association.