Tamara Brborović - Attorney-at-law
Year of birth: 1989
- 2013 – Erasmus – professional practice- holding legal seminars and teaching English language (Seville, Spain);
- 2013 – graduated from University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law;
- 2016 – passed the Bar Exam(88 credits);
- 2017 – passed the legal english Exam.
- 2014 – legal trainee at Krajinovic and Partners LLC, Law Firm;
- 2016 – legal trainee at Babic Law office;
- 2017 – founder of Tamara Brborović Law office;
- 2018 – partner and founder of Law firm Babić, Brborović & partneri j.t.d.
Areas of law:
- Collective and individual employement law;
- Official law;
- Protection of personal data;
- Commercial (contract and statutory) law;
- Representing in litigation and arbitration proceedings;
- Representing in administrative & misdemeanor proceedings;
- Distraint law (collecting and securing claims);
- Land property law.
- 2014 – member of the Croatian Bar Association;